New check-in process changes the industry
- Introduce the first 2-step check-in process in the U.S. to reduce dramatically the queuing process.
- Translate marketing direction into a branded experience within a heavily regulated industry.
- Manufacture two agent stations from a space normally occupied by one in a unique “double oval” design.
- Integrate a computer and printer into a podium footprint 2 feet smaller than the original.
- Engineer a more ergonomic baggage check system to reduce agent injuries.
- Persuade a skeptical executive team to rethink established processes.
- Meet strict federal codes and intense material and technology durability requirements.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and vendors in disparate locations to account for all needs.
- Compelling, branded design that solves major airport issues such as queuing and customer flow.
- Technology integration in reduced size environments.
- More productive agents with fewer L&I claims.
- Operational efficiencies that improved brand loyalty with an important audience—business travelers.
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.