Printers—Underdog elbows way in to an entrenched category
- Extend an existing 360-campaign to the retail floor with a life of it’s own and the ability to stop consumers in their tracks.
- Include a secondary location within the end cap for additional product SKUs without sacrificing the design.
- Integrate technology with a fully powered printer on a molded plastic pedestal to encourage interaction and reinforce the product’s ease of use.
- Engineer a program that could adapt to fit every major retailer’s space requirements.
- Launch a new product into a competitive marketplace in a mature category.
- Convince retailers to make space to feature the system.
- Customize the program for diverse retailer end cap dimensions while remaining true to the Kodak brand and communications.
- Create a persuasive sales associate tool for assisting customers.
- Kodak set a new standard for how an entire category could be merchandised.
- Kodak became a serious alternative and the Kodak EasyShare 5300 printer was recognized as one of the top 10 printers within one year.
- Won a Platinum Design of the Times Award.
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.