Synsor clients remain impressed, and loyal even after 26 years
- The first update in nearly a decade, new display needs to reflect new styles of homes and decor.
- New panels will showcase and introduce a new line of quality window coverings for an audience with a critical design-eye.
- Displays must replace older fluorescent lighting with new, lower cost LED lighting.
- Design for easy assembly and quick replacement of window treatments.
- Edge-lit panels integrate a dot-matrix pattern that spreads light evenly across the window frame, effectively imitating actual sunlight.
- Quick connect bracket system for display assembly, and pre-mounted treatment head-rails allow for quick, easy and tool-less assembly and changing of window treatments that can be done by anyone on staff.
- Damage to displays during shipment required quick thinking, and fast logistical changes.
- Original estimate of number of required displays – doubled based on store demand.
- Creative solutions, expert advice, start-to-finish service, and impressive, forward-thinking results inspire client to re-confirm the partnership with Synsor.
- With increased demand for displays, client projects that subsidized cost of displays will be returned in half the time.
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.