Massive complexity on a micro timeline
- Design 16 special order kiosks that showcased the unique attributes of multiple products and brands (everything from jewelry to garage doors).
- Warehouse and coordinate the assembly of over 2,000 SKUs of vendor-supplied merchandise, graphics and literature.
- Ship 4-6 kiosks every day to 260 different Costco destinations nationwide on a 6-month timeline.
- Customize product shipments according to each store’s choice of kiosks (managers could choose up to 13 of the 16 kiosks for their specific locations).
- Ensure that each kiosk was UL-listed.
- Plan for kiosks to roll off the trucks installation-ready for untrained store personnel to set up overnight.
- Kiosks started shipping at month 3, loaded onto trucks fully merchandised for no-hassle installation.
- Because of our logistical expertise, the project concluded early, in just over 5 months from start to finish.
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.