Digital Cameras and Frames—Push a button, gain market share
- Increase brand awareness and drive sales for Kodak’s market-leading pocket-video cameras and frames through interactive video and live product demos in Best Buy.
- Intentionally focus on graphics vs. sound using a silent attract loop for stopping power in an environment with loud in-store conditions.
- Translate the key benefit (ease of use) into the hero with a push-of-a-button creative execution.
- Engage shoppers with the “30-10-3 Rule”—large-scale graphics announce the category at 30 feet, branding amplifies at 10 feet and the emotional hook explains the product at 3 feet.
- Ship to 1,000 stores nationwide, while accommodating 3 different Best Buy store configurations with a consistent branded look and feel.
- Set up an efficient reorder process for replacing the display’s parts and graphics (due to normal wear and tear).
- Manufacture a permanent display that stands up to the demands of extended use in the retail environment.
- Conversely, make the graphics, video content and replacement parts easy to update.
- Deliver displays fully assembled with plug-and-play installation by Best Buy personnel.
- An engaging branded experience that gives shoppers control of the product and functions as a selling tool for Best Buy associates.
- Simple installation—just attach the display to the counter top, install the live cameras and plug it all in to a power source.
- Best Buy adopted Synsor’s re-order process as their new standard for all vendors.
- Foremost, this display helped Kodak gain 15 points in market share in an intensely competitive marketplace.
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.