Synsor's Buyers are committed to providing innovative cost reduction solutions that add value while fostering excellent supplier relations and partnerships.
- Responsible to participate in rapidly acquiring quotes for project bids.
- Assure all materials and support items are ordered & received in a timely manner.
- Confirm all purchase order pricing & delivery commitments.
- Maintain item master accuracy, lead times, prices, and quoted quantity price breaks.
- Coordinate with internal departments to assure safety stocks for selected items and min/max levels for all inventoried items are established & constantly maintained.
- Establish and maintain the highest level of supplier relationships possible.
- Negotiate with outside suppliers, the most beneficial pricing and commitment to on-time delivery as possible.
- Source new suppliers.
- Coordinate with other departments to implement optimum manufacturing schedules.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5+ years Purchasing experience in Manufacturing environment
- ERP systems experience (Made 2 Manage preferred)
- Friendly environment with colleagues driven to perform at their best
- Build things for the world’s leading brands
- Beautiful location on a hill with a view of the Cascade Mountains
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, HRA, FSA, 401-k for full time regular associates
- Drug and alcohol free
- Bike rack, blood pressure machine, showers
- Synsor is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.Apply Here
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.