Synsor’s Engineering Manager is responsible for managing the day to day activities of Synsor’s Engineering team.
- Responsible to lead the Engineering team in high value collaboration with Project Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Vendors and Customers in order to develop specialized custom retail display fixtures.
- Drive Engineering staff for accountability, technicality, and cost effectiveness, while ensuring Customer project timelines are met.
- Lead team to develop designs and drawings, while incorporating engineered, efficient, best practice design/production methods in the design/detail drawing process.
- Participate in metric and data reporting to support capacity planning.
- Ensure Engineering principles, Company standards, and Customer contract requirements are met and delivered on time and accurate.
- Lead cross functional meetings / teams and drive decision making processes to support future growth.
- Responsible to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise, and simple to understand terms through various methods and to various levels of stakeholders within Synsor.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 7-10 years of Engineering experience within a Manufacturing environment (Retail fixture industry strongly preferred), including experience and knowledge of wood and metal
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a leadership role with proven ability to influence change
- Must be a self-starter with strong business acumen the ability to motivate, inspire, and sustain improvement activities
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in employee relations and navigating conflict
- Proven experience working in a high-paced, customer-focused, and rapidly-changing environment required
- Knowledge of ERP systems (M2M preferred) and PDM, and Solidworks certified
- Excellent project, organizational management, and decision-making skills
- Previous success building partnerships internal and external to the business
- Friendly environment with colleagues driven to perform at their best
- Build things for the world’s leading brands
- Beautiful location on a hill with a view of the Cascade Mountains
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, HRA, FSA, 401-k for full time regular associates
- Drug and alcohol free
- Bike rack, blood pressure machine, showers
- Synsor is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.Apply Here
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.