The Lead Estimator is responsible for estimating, bidding, and quoting products for Synsor production.
- Partner with Sales Department to provide accurate and timely financial estimates to Synsor customers that include labor costs, internal costs, and vendor pricing.
- Creates and verifies Bills of Materials (BOM) and develops labor, material, tooling, etc.
- Build effective relationships with customers, design teams, specialty contractors, suppliers, and user groups in order to meet or exceed Synsor’s customers’ expectations.
- Perform cost analysis and comparison to current pricing. Ensure data integrity for costed BOMs and quotations.
- Participate in development and refinement of pricing models.
- Work to maintain standards for estimates, bids, and customer quotes.
- Responsible to provide post-production pricing for Sales and Manufacturing analysis.
- Assures timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of bid, prior to submittal.
- 5 years of experience in an estimating or quoting role in a Manufacturing environment
- Must possess the ability to estimate multiple projects at a time and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Proficient in blueprint reading, take-offs, and interpreting architectural drawings
- Must possess the ability to reorder priorities in accordance with customer demands, management direction, and workload
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems (M2M preferred)
- Friendly environment with colleagues driven to perform at their best
- Build things for the world’s leading brands
- Beautiful location on a hill with a view of the Cascade Mountains
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, HRA, FSA, 401-k for full time regular associates
- Drug and alcohol free
- Bike rack, blood pressure machine, showers
- Synsor is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.Apply Here
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.