The Project Coordinator acts as an integral part of the Project Management team by driving multiple projects from the design planning phase through material sourcing, manufacturing, shipping and installation. This role requires ongoing collaboration with various functions within Synsor, as well as Synsor customers, vendors, and general contractors in order to develop specialized custom kiosks and store fixtures. The successful candidate will be able to react and adapt quickly to changing business priorities, while continually offering a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
- Order entry maintenance of sales orders, sales order revisions and change orders in ERP system; compare to PO (purchase orders). Ensure all information for billing and manufacturing is complete.
- Maintain current dates in system to keep the Backlog Report updated ongoing.
- Track and follow-up on orders by attending meetings, communicating with managers, supervisors and customers.
- Prepare quotes and price lists as determined by project management team.
- Research customer special requests by partnering with various departments such as Engineering, Purchasing, Production and Shipping. Communicate response to customer requests.
- Maintain spreadsheets for customer-owned inventory, customer-specific inventory, and any other necessary tracking.
- Manage and organize shipping with customer’s shipping department and freight carriers, including rates, requesting quotes, arranging trucks, etc.
- Communicate shipping specifications to Synsor’s shipping department.
- Monitor and track status of orders.
- Coordinate RMA’s (Return Material Authorizations) by completing credit documents, filing claims, arranging for shipping replacement parts, and completing all other related documentation.
- Maintain excellent communication internally and externally for optimum quality results.
- Determine root causes immediately for all quality issues to prevent future occurrences.
- Follow through on “immediate action” to resolve customer concerns. Assure the customer that the situation is being corrected fairly and communicate the issue to the appropriate departments. Complete all associated documentation.
- Participate in Lean continuous improvement actions.
- 3 years Customer Support and Project Coordinator experience in a custom manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in MRP/ERP systems.
- Adept using Microsoft Excel specifically, as well as familiarity of MS Word and Outlook.
- Previous experience working in fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
- Friendly environment with colleagues driven to perform at their best
- Build things for the world’s leading brands
- Beautiful location on a hill with a view of the Cascade Mountains
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, HRA, FSA, 401-k for full time regular associates
- Drug and alcohol free
- Bike rack, blood pressure machine, showers
- Synsor is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.Apply Here