Synsor's Engineers bring customer concepts to life, balancing creativity with technical requirements.
- Communicate with Design team and Synsor customers to maintain the design intent of the customer while ensuring a high level of Design-For-Manufacturability for production.
- High value collaboration with Project Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Vendors and Customers, to develop specialized custom retail display fixtures.
- Clearly define the product criteria as specified by the customer.
- Determine an accurate time estimate for engineering the product.
- Create 3-D drawings using SolidWorks, in a short lead time, with concern for fit, form, function, design, quality, cost, ease of manufacturing and assembly.
- Develop the required processes and documentation necessary to efficiently process the product within the confines of Synsor’s manufacturing capabilities and the customer’s time line.
- Clearly communicate product requirements (including M2M and drawing documentation) and customer expectations to other departments.
- Interact with manufacturing to ensure efficient production and successful end results.
- Take the product from inception to validation and continue with changes throughout the life of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of Project or Program Management (in a Manufacturing environment)
- Proven experience of SolidWorks, and ERP systems (Made 2 Manage preferred)
- Previous custom store fixture Engineering knowledge strongly desired
- Friendly environment with colleagues driven to perform at their best
- Build things for the world’s leading brands
- Beautiful location on a hill with a view of the Cascade Mountains
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, HRA, FSA, 401-k for full time regular associates
- Drug and alcohol free
- Bike rack, blood pressure machine, showers
- Synsor is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.Apply Here
© Synsor Corp. All rights reserved.