Synsor's Project Managers are responsible to coordinate, define, and manage projects from concept through production and installation with customer follow-up. The Project Manager assures customer satisfaction, profitability and the development of future business at Synsor. This position will collaborate with Sales, Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Vendors, and General Contractors, to develop specialized custom kiosks and store fixtures. Our customers include Jamba Juice, Costco, MOD Pizza and Microsoft.
Essential duty and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversight of Program Team.
- Organize, plan, communicate, and execute specific strategies for successful program completion.
- Accountable for financial aspects of projects including purchasing, resource management, and profitability.
- Responsible for mentoring and staff development of team members to create highly functional and interactive team.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to facilitate increased program sales.
- Actively support Synsor Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Travel as needed.
- Minimum 4 years project management experience in custom manufacturing environment.
- Proficient working in MRP/ERP systems.
- Working knowledge of BOM’s, Architectural take offs, drafting and drawings.
- Manufacturing, installation, and construction knowledge and understanding.
- Must be extremely organized, and exhibit a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Skilled problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making skills with strong initiative.
- Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively (oral and written), as well as the ability to work well with others involved in diverse responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Friendly environment with colleagues driven to perform at their best
- Build things for the world’s leading brands
- Beautiful location on a hill with a view of the Cascade Mountains
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, HRA, FSA, 401-k for full time regular associates
- Drug and alcohol free
- Bike rack, blood pressure machine, showers
- Synsor is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.Apply Here